Friday, April 24, 2009

Langkawi Day 1

Exactly 2 weeks ago, we had our 1st trip together for the 1st time ever in this 4 1/2 years of relationship. Like seriously man, it sounds so lame but it's really our 1st time to travel together. Just the 2 of us. And it excites me alot whenever I think bout it before the trip :)
I was the one who planned the 3D2N trip. And of course being the typical Esther, I booked the earliest flight there and the latest flight back to KL. Since it's the earliest flight, hence we arrived in the airport very early. So breakfast is a must for a good start! :)
Picturesssss below. Please note that pictures with good quality were taken from the Canon D450 while pictures with bad quality are from my sad Casio EX-Z77. More pictures of camwhoring though :P
# A good company is very important for a good trip <3
# Not forgetting, breakfast with my lover, Eclipse # The word Pulau Bebas Cukai excites both Jack and I >_< # The airport with my messy hair.# Jack: Hello mummy. Me is in Langkawi now.# :)# Driving around the city randomly since its still too early for a hotel check in # Visited Dataran Lang# The Jetty# I love the blue blue sky :) # Sunny# Cable car at Oriental Village# Say no fear to heights# 652.5 meter above sea level. That is freaking high.# Poser# Must camwhore kao kao# Que-ing for another cable car to the higher level.# This freaking bridge are actually very scary bcos it gets shaky when the wind blows# My personal photographer.# Get what I mean by that?# Get it?# A walking tripod helped us took this picture. Don't get me wrong.# If you realised, I took 2 similiar shot of Jack posing like this. hahaha# I'm afraid of height. But can I say no to cable car ?# The view# Trying to enjoy every view I had# :)# Bakery's next# Ice mocha on a Sunny day to chill out# You cannot missed this part of Langkawi. It's The Loaf.# Camwhores## Jack, annoyed with the hot wheather.# # I wish I can have one of this in future *dreams*# The sky in Langkawi. Its heaven.# Our room. Don't ask why double bed. Its a tradition. hahahah no la! It's some mistake made by my stupid agent. But we accepted it anyway.# Later in the evening, Dataran Lang again.# When I said photographer,# This is what I mean# While waiting, we must camwhore. # Yes camwhore babeh. lolx
# Finally.. The sunset :)
# We've got no tripod. Jack trusted nobody.
# And so our attempt to picture us with the eagle behind.
# Whatever la. One nice shot of the eagle itself will do - Jack
# This picture makes me look fake. omg I think Im a faker. wtf
# We saw a bunch of ladies speaking hokkien. Happiness.
# Finally we're able to have a perfect normal picture at Dataran Lang # Poser to the max. lolx
# Dinner accompanied by some Coconut juice at Kuah town.
# Rootian Seafood Restaurant. Read the Chinese yourself please :)
# I don't normally like cat but this one isn't that bad.
# Hong Kong Kailan
# Tiger Prawn
# Roasted Pork
# Some deadly fish which I don't know the name.
# RM135.70 for the 2 of us! The stupid fish was the most expensive one. The uncle 'conned' us by persuading us their fish is good :( I admit it's really good with the price paid.# I was bskl (budak sik kena layan. wtf) bcos someone brought their psp along.
# So I set up a rule. # That I need to camwhore # All by myself # To pass my time # Must do The Karen Chen pose too # Finally, whats Langkawi without chocolates + alcohols? We actually bought the alcohols bcos it's dirt cheap. And we thought why bother drinking coke or 100 plus when you can buy alcohol at only RM5? :p# Jack discover something amazing from his Reef's sandal
# Oh wow. Look it can be use as a bottle opener. lolx
# gulp gulp gulp
# Jack says I must pose with the sandal and do a story board out of it too. So I'm here posing as a shocke-ded people.
# Eyy, really can open hor?
# Yay. gulp gulp gulp wtf
# Cheers to our 1st trip. *burp*

0 comments: