Thursday, May 14, 2009

Langkawi Day 2

Here comes my Langkawi Day 2 post.

I sometimes wonder am I really a true blogger or not. I am always soo freaking lazy to update my blog. But I also don't wanna shut down my blog cos after all it's with me for almost 4 years. How? To blog or to shut down? lolx... rite as if ppl care. I think this blog is important for me cos who knows when I get old, I can show my grandchildren my blog and goes "You see, your Popo last time is a blogger ok? Don pray pray" hahahaha no la its just smtg for me to keep as a memory eventhough there's not much reader. I sometimes do read back my older post and LOL bout it :)

Ok back to Langkawi. Day 2 are more on island hopping and beaches and food :)

# I saw some sexy lembus by the beach
# and a bitch
# the smell of the morning breeze are just so wonderful
# the spot for us to gather before the island hopping
# thats my joker
# speed boating # the gunung dayang bunting if i am not mistaken. look closely, its a shape of a pregnant lady. # i somehow love this picture ^^
# some island. for me, it looks like the james bond island. hahah# Dayang Bunting Marble
# we saw Wilson and Terence when we are on the way to pulau dayang bunting! such a coincident! :)
# a cheap fish spa is available if you don mind giving ur flesh away to some big fish that looks like a catfish. lol
# the water here is very cooling but i did not get to swim cos of insufficient time # so i just rinse my leg lo :(
# next is eagle feeding. lots of birdies
# thats the best we can zoom. i think we needa get one zoom lense huh? rite rite? *ahem*
# this is pulau beras basah if im not mistaken
# the water are amazingly clearer than those i went before
# so clear i almost thought im in laguna beach. crap
# see even the sky are lovely <3
# leaving the island
# dinner at some thai restaurant. no more expensive food ok. 1st night was killing us already
# fried beef
# a very decent fried vege
# and crap crab
# ooo i love this shit. tomyam + coconut# a very decent dinner. with a decent photographer ( duh the waiter of course) who took lousy picture! T_T
# headed to some water festival by the beach# but then its full of locals.. not much tourist
# back to the hotel and gnite people
End of Langkawi Day 2. Aiyah so boring rite? please don't come again. wtf

0 comments: