Friday, May 22, 2009

MDG Season 2

This happened on last Friday at The Curve, Damansara. I have never been to event like this before so I suggested Carol whether is she interested to go. She agreed and so we went :) Since she know an insider of MDG, we get to have a free pass for each of us. Thanks babe!

So this is how the stage looks like. Heard it's much more smaller than the one from last year.The pagi show's crew from Fly fm, Phat Fabes and Ben entertaining the crowd before the show gets started.
Then some musical instruments to entertain the crowd which I think wasn't very entertaining though. lol
And here comes Elaine Daly and Wills as the host of the night
The MDG Season 2 contestant doing some catwalk show before the final announcement for the winner. I must say they all look different from the screen. And here's the famous Natasha who creates some drama inside the show. And gee, she really have a small waist. so small i think i can circle them with my 10 fingers. lol ok that was exaggerating but its very slim ok! Here's Dawn, putting up a bubbly smile the entire show.
And Juanita.. looking garang all the time
Pinky. I think she did very well in her catwalk :)
the contestants.. i did not photograph everyone of them though.. my camera's battery was running out that night T__T
the hot Ming in Pink
oh my, im really bad with names but i think this is Sasha and Maya. hehe
The top 3 hotties, Pinky, Dawn and Juanita.
Ming and Liana doing the Carlo Rino catwalk.
Here's Pinky. I wish i can have those leg. hahaJuanita looking confident. And Dawn, ahh the smile of hers :)
3 persaingan together. haha which is your fav?and i purposely took this picture. nah, everyone's fav Kenny Sia on stage. was it everyone's fav?Ming in this hot red gown. I think if she's taller, she definitely deserve to win.
Announcing the results.
And yeah, everyone should know by now, Juanita is the winner. I expect another one to win though.. lolx
Overall I think the show was ok. I don't know how is it compared to last year's but yeah its quite good I think. Owh, Carol told me there's goodies bag given to first 100 comers last year. We didn't get ours this time maybe cos we are late and we are not the invited guest. hahaha

0 comments: